- Always buy travel insurance as it guards your family and provides a hassle free travel experience.
- Always go for an adequate insurance cover depending on your travel destination, health, climate and medical care costs applicable there.
- Ensure your travel insurance covers your entire trip and activities you plan to take up.
- Travel insurance is a contract, so thoroughly read the product disclosure statement and ensure you understand the terms and conditions mentioned in the policy cover.
- Ensure you reveal any pre-existing medical conditions in the policy. Failure to do so may nullify coverage.
- Always carry original insurance policy kit during travel.
- Make sure you keep claim assistance numbers saved in your mobile while travelling.
- Always declare and submit medical reports if asked by insurance company for smooth claim settlement.
LOOKING FOR INSURANCE?
Why Do I need a Travel Insurance Policy?
A Travel Insurance Policy provides you medical benefits in terms of money.
What are the Inclusions?
- Medical Expenses
- Dental Care Expenses
- Loss of Passport
- Total Loss of Checked baggage
- Delay of Checked Baggage
- Personal Liability
- Daily Allowance in case of Hospitalization
- Hijack Distress Allowance
- Trip Delay
- Trip Cancellation & Interruption
- Missed Connection
- Compassionate visit
- Seat Bumping
- Loss of International driving license
- Personal Accident
What are the Conditions & warranties?
- Warranted that insured is a citizen of India and has a permanent place of residence in India and is not a NRI or OCI or foreign national and was within the territory of India at the time of issuance of the policy and before the commencement of the trip.
- Warranted that Purpose of visit will be either liesure or personal business only.
- Any expenses related to pre existing illness/ disability/diseases and its related complications/ consequences are not payable under the policy.
- Warranted that Declaration of any Pre existing Condition, using words / terms which mean any disease/illness which are same or similar to – Cancer / Leukemia / Malignant Tumor, Cardiac ailments, COPD, HIV /AIDS, Insulin Dependent Diabetes, Kidney Ailment, Liver Disease, Neurological Disorder / Stroke /Paralysis, Thalasemia will render this policy null and Void-ab-initio and the Company shall have no liability under the policy clean health history.
- Repatriation of Mortal remains USD 7,500
- Warranted that maximum amount payable per checked-in baggage in case more than one bag has been checked in, is 50% (100% for only one checked-in baggage) of applicable Sum Insured and per item in baggage max 10%.
- Warranted that policy does not cover any claim arising out of sporting activities or participate.
- Warranted that payment for Life Saving unforeseen emergency measures provided to the Insured /Insured Person by the Physician for hospitalisation arising out of a pre-existing disease shall be restricted to US 10,000 per insured in aggregate during the Policy Period subject to Sum Insured under the Medical Expenses.
- Per accident – Per Group limit – USD. 50,000 and Any one year USD 1,00,000
- Personal liability – per incidence limited to USD 25,000
- Plan 3L & 5L :- For age <=60 years limit of liability of the company should be restricted to US $1,00,000 per illness/disease/accident sustained or contracted within the period of insurance whilst on the trip abroad that may lead to one or more medical expenses and/or hospitalization expenses.
- For details on coverage, exclusion, terms and conditions the certificate should be read with master policy issued to << >> vide policy no.
What payment options does KDH have?
Currently we accept payments using credit cards, direct bank debits and Online Transfers.